- 1. Can I connect to the Internet from my room?
- 2. Where is breakfast served and at what times?
- 3. Apart from the breakfast saloon, what restaurants and bars do you have?
- 4. Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
- 5. Do you have onsite laundry service?
- 6. Is there a SPA and wellness centre at the hotel?
- 7. Where is the nearest currency exchange office?
- 8. Does your hotel offer currency exchange?
- 9. Is there a roof terrace available for the use of hotel customers?
- 10. What is the outside food and beverage policy of your hotel? Would you let me bring in outside food into the hotel?
- 11. Do you have car parking space available for the hotel customers?
- 12. Is a physician available at the hotel?
- 13. Is e-mail service available at the hotel?
- 14. Can the hotel personnel help me with the online check-in arrangement for domestic and international flights?
- 15. Do your guestrooms have hairdryers, irons, ironing boards and refrigerators?
- 16. Could we have proper fresh coffee to be delivered to our room?
- 17. Do you have a tour desk where I can book excursions?
1. Can I connect to the Internet from my room?
Yes, free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. And the password for the network is written in the hotel documents in your room.￪ Back to top
2. Where is breakfast served and at what times?
An open buffet breakfast is served at the bottom floor of the hotel, at Lattas Coffe in the entrance. Breakfast hours are: Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and Saturday-Sunday from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM.￪ Back to top
3. Apart from the breakfast saloon, what restaurants and bars do you have?
Lattas Coffee below Meroddi Galata Mansion. From intense espresso and powerful americanos to full-fat lattes and Turkish blacks, (Open 07:30 AM -11:00 PM)
Besides Lattas Coffee, we have 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop. They are nearby the Meroddi Pera Hotel building, which is 350 m. away far from Meroddi Galata:
Scalatta Restaurant at Tımarcı Sokak, Demir Apt. No. 3/A, with a wide variety of snacks and drinks with a menu mainly of a classic character. (Open 11:00 AM -11:30 PM)
Şahkulu Kahvecisi at Tımarcı Sokak, with pastries and cakes and a wide variety of coffee. (Open 11:00 AM -11:30 PM)￪ Back to top
4. Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
Yes, there is a safety deposit box in every guest room. There are also safety boxes available at the Front Desk. They are all available free of charge. If you are not sure how to use it, give us a ring. We shall send you a bellboy to help you.￪ Back to top
5. Do you have onsite laundry service?
We do not offer onsite laundry services. However, if you require laundry services, our Front Desk team will be happy to assist you.￪ Back to top
6. Is there a SPA and wellness centre at the hotel?
No, we do not have such services. But in case you need to go to a Turkish bath, we can direct to the one that suits your needs.￪ Back to top
7. Where is the nearest currency exchange office?
Currency can be exchanged in our front office on the ground floor. The nearest currency exchange office is located a 5 minutes walk away. It is Şahkulu mahallesi, Galip Dede Street, No. 5.￪ Back to top
8. Does your hotel offer currency exchange?
No, you can visit exchange offices nearby our hotels.￪ Back to top
9. Is there a roof terrace available for the use of hotel customers?
Sorry, we do not have one. However, with its beautiful panoramic view, the terrace of Meroddi Pera –that is 350 m. away- is a perfect spot to unwind and relax. You are welcome to bring your beverage to the terrace anytime during the day. And do not forget that tea and coffee is served during happy hours every day between 17:00 -18:30. The terrace is open till 00:00. We are happy to announce that the Meroddi Pera roof will start serving as a full functioning restaurant sometime in mid-2016.￪ Back to top
10. What is the outside food and beverage policy of your hotel? Would you let me bring in outside food into the hotel?
Guests are allowed to bring beverages and food items—such as snacks or foods that do not require heating.￪ Back to top
11. Do you have car parking space available for the hotel customers?
Since Galata is a historic district with very narrow streets and public spaces, it is difficult for any hotel to have a private parking lot. However, we are pleased to offer valet parking for guests with a private vehicle for a fee of 10 EUR per night with- no in/out privileges.￪ Back to top
12. Is a physician available at the hotel?
No, we do not. But in a case of emergency, just give us a ring! We shall make necessary arrangements including getting an appointment or calling ambulance.
There are many private hospitals around Galata. One such hospital is the Italian Hospital, which is on Defterdar Yokuşu, No: 17, Tophane, Beyoğlu. Another one is the old British Seamen’s Clinical Hospital at Bereketzade Cami Sokak, No 2, Beyoğlu. There is also the Sen Jorj Austria Hospital at Bereketzade Medresesi Sok. No: 7, Beyoğlu.
In some cases, we may also arrange a private GP visiting service to the hotel for a guest who is ill and unable to visit a doctor. For details, please ask.￪ Back to top
13. Is e-mail service available at the hotel?
Guests are able to send and receive email free of charge through the laptop computer at the lobby of the Meroddi Galata￪ Back to top
14. Can the hotel personnel help me with the online check-in arrangement for domestic and international flights?
Yes, the Guest Relations staff in the lobby will be pleased to assist with your travel arrangements.￪ Back to top
15. Do your guestrooms have hairdryers, irons, ironing boards and refrigerators?
All of our rooms include the following amenities:
Hairdryers, minibars, standard toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, and lotion), kettles, and room safes are provided in all of our guest-rooms. Ironing units and extra towels are available upon request. All our accommodations offer High-Speed wireless Internet access.￪ Back to top
16. Could we have proper fresh coffee to be delivered to our room?
We have a café on the ground floor operating till 11pm. You can arrange for fresh coffee to be delivered from the café to your room at an arranged time by calling Room Service. The fee will be added to your hotel bill.￪ Back to top
17. Do you have a tour desk where I can book excursions?
Currently, there is no tour desk available in-house. However we may provide you with a travel guidebook and a map for a self-service Galata district tour. And of course, you are welcome to ask any questions concerning the district.￪ Back to top